Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A New Alternative to a Bitter Divorce or an Unfulfilling Partnership

Pursuant to my blog on collaborative divorce, I thought it important to let you know that I've recently announced the launch of my signature 7-Step Coaching System that teaches couples who are facing challenges to make loving, empowered decisions to either revitalize their bond or to end it respectfully. Working together, committed partners will learn how to get honest, step forward, take risks, and make empowered, authentic decisions to create the powerful and passionate union of their dreams – whether together or apart.

While I still offer ongoing coaching sessions for both couples and individuals' specific desires, the Marital Arts 7-Step System is the culmination of years of study and experience in the realms of interpersonal communication, relationship navigation, and sexual expression, and grows directly out of my mission that all people live the intimate relationships that inspire them.

Beginning with a 2-hour Comprehensive Assessment that supports the couple in clearly identifying their challenges, taking ground in addressing them, and creating a vision of their desired outcome, I will then custom-craft a process designed to deliver the modules that best meet the couple's needs.


The Seven Marital Arts Modules include:
1) Communication Skills: Listening, Speaking & Interpretation

2) The Dark Sides: Shame, Jealousy, Guilt, Anger & Fear

3) Core Values, Expectations & the Morality Conundrum

4) Partnership, Roles & Love Languages

5) Sex, Love, Intimacy & Sexuality

6) Relationship Purpose & Mission Statement

7) Negotiation & Agreements


Outcomes from the Marital Arts program include:

· Designing and achieving a life that aligns with your most heart-felt priorities.
· Enhanced compassion and forgiveness for yourselves and your partners – both past and present.

· Effective, loving, and genuine communication tools for decision-making, negotiating and conflict resolution.

· Reinvigorated lives with greater joy, passion, love and connection.

· A new enthusiasm and anticipation about the future.


For a limited time, you are invited to engage in a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION to explore where you’re at in terms of relationship and intimacy, what may or may not be working, and what you truly desire to create for yourself. Know what’s possible, and see the simple steps that will take you there! (And there are no strings attached!) You and your partner(s) can also take my FREE Relationship Assessment Quiz at MMakaelNewby.com. Whether partnered or single, just click on the offer!


Lastly, it’s your referrals that allow me to get to do what I love. Please share this offer with those you know whom my services may benefit. I truly need your help to create a world of empowered, inspiring relationships! Thank you!

I can be reached at makael@mmakaelnewby.com, 540.623.9542 and toll-free at 1.866.928-7856. My workshops, videos and newsletter are all visible at MMakaelNewby.com.

“Makael is very attentive to stated goals and skilled at maintaining focus in the discussion. She offers practical advice that when followed brings the desired results. I have benefited from her experience and grown as a person because of her dedication to her clients.”
- Frank Albert, Evergreen

“I really appreciate the coaching you gave me a few months ago... I've been openly poly for about six months and am experiencing more love and intimacy (not just sex) than ever.... thank you!”

- Chad, Denver

“He knew I’d been on the phone, and I offered that you were doing coaching with me around my sexuality. He asked if there was anything I'd like to share, so we talked! Yay! It was so much easier than I thought it would be. Thank you!”
- Sherry, Peoria

“I really found value in your Relationship Tip of the Month: Responsibility (= Power). We’ve also been going through a tough time and your article really hit home for me. I found it honest and empowering. Thanks for sharing your life's experiences!”

- Chris, Cleveland


“Your Tip of the Month: Purpose made my first marriage make sense and took away my fear for another relationship that could be as intense. It was so healing for me! Thank you for your newsletter!”

- Chetna, Washington DC


--

M. Makael Newby
Relationship Coach, Author, Presenter, Sexuality Consultant

Ph. 540.623.9542 or Toll Free 1.866.928.7856


Helping open-minded and inquiring people create fulfilling, lasting and juicy relationships in all areas of their lives, particularly their sex lives.


Offering a 7-Step Coaching System that helps couples facing challenges who want to make loving, empowered decisions to revitalize their bond or to end it respectfully.


The Website - www.mmakaelnewby.com

The Blog - http://mmakaelnewby.blogspot.com

The Book - www.myeroticadventure.com

Portland Meet-up - www.meetup.com/RelationshipChoice

Twitter @msmakael



M. Makael Newby, 2010 - All Rights Reserved - http://mmakaelnewby.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great share. I must say that I find this very enlightening and helpful to those who want to know more about divorce and the issues involved in it.

    ReplyDelete