Saturday, May 7, 2011

Full-Bodied Fellatio: Communication

Pick only what most interests you... Each section of my Fellatio manual is available individually for $1.49 through my web store. Keep reading to learn a supportive way to communicate when your partner does something sexual that you don't enjoy.

Excerpt from Communication:
"If my goal is to provide pleasure, telling me what you enjoy only sets me up for success. And who doesn’t love succeeding?! Conversely, if you wish to pleasure me, telling you how to turn me on is a gift. It makes your life easier and reassures you that I don’t expect you to read my mind.

This applies to what is not working as well as what does. Now, be gentle! It’s very easy to take it personally when my efforts are not having the desired result. Let’s examine two approaches to correcting a partner who’s handling you in a way that you don’t like.

“Not like that!”
This response is vague. I know that I’ve done something you don’t like, but I’m not sure what part of what I’ve been doing is the culprit – was it my hands, my lips, did my hair get in the way, did you get scraped by my teeth... what? I’m left confused and possibly frustrated. I did something wrong, and I don’t know how to fix it. Let’s look at a softer approach.

“I like it when you lick the head of my cock instead of biting it, would you do that?”
This approach is kind, gentle, supportive, and clear! I know what I did that you don’t like – biting. Now I can avoid doing that in the future. I also know what you DO like – licking the head of your cock! I can do more of that! You also just praised me for licking you in the past, and I’m left empowered and appreciated. Which response do you think will get you a better blowjob?

(NOTE: If being corrected harshly or forced to fail is a turn-on, the above advice no longer applies!)"


M. Makael Newby, 2011 - All Rights Reserved - http://mmakaelnewby.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment